NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Softbound, 2002 Edition
|Item # 7002SB|
Guard against electric shock, fire, and related hazards. You're on solid ground with the 2002 NFPA 70: National Electrical Code®!
The most widely adopted safety code in the United States and the world, the National Electrical Code (NEC ®) is the blueprint for safe and efficient electrical installations. Improvements in the 2002 edition of NFPA 70 make it an industry landmark, with first-time coverage of emerging technologies, added provisions for installing TVSS, and many other key revisions impacting the entire electrical community.
Major changes that affect electrical work include:
- Greater Code support for handling transient voltage surge suppressors through added Article 285
- A one-stop Article 406 that improves user efficiency when handling receptacles, cord connectors, and attachment plugs
- Access rules covering fuel cell systems in Article 692
- Timesaving parallel numbering systems for Raceway and Cable Articles in Chapter 3: Wiring
- Clearer safety guidelines in the reorganized Hazardous (Classified) Locations Articles
- Added requirements for flash protection marking and panic hardware in Article 110, and added safety rules for motor disconnect locations in Article 430
- A handy compilation of product safety standards in Annex A
Get equipped with the 2002 edition of the National Electrical Code and comply with the law in many jurisdictions. Developed by NFPA®, the NEC provides complete safety requirements for the protection of people and property against fire and shock hazards associated with the use of electricity. (Softbound, 711 pp., 2002)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|