NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Handbook, 2002 Edition
|Item # 70HB02|
Maximize time and effort with the 2002 NEC® Handbook!
Before starting any design or installation project, check the NEC Handbook for the best strategies and practices for electrical safety. In this acclaimed Code user's guide, NFPA's electrical engineers clarify the most difficult areas of NEC application.
Apply 2002 NEC rules with advice from the leading Code authorities! You'll:
- Get a valuable cross-reference chart that explains major changes in Chapter 3: Wiring Methods and Materials.
- Know exactly where, how and why to implement the new safety requirements in Article 110.
- Install receptacles, cord connectors, and attachment plugs more efficiently with commentary on the new Article 406
- Broaden the scope of your business in commercial and industrial occupancies with commentary on the all-new Article 647 covering sensitive electronic equipment.
- Prepare for fuel cell technology by learning how today's leading electrical authorities will use the Code's new Article 692 to ensure safe installations and connections.
Electrical pros - from new Code users to seasoned experts with years of training and experience - all benefit from the NEC Handbook! Order your 2002 edition today. (Approx. 1,200 pp., 2002)
Also available in CD-ROM format.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|