NFPA 730: Guide for Premises Security, 2006 Edition
|Item # 73006|
|Description||Table of Contents|
Reduce security vulnerabilities in all types of facilities.
The industry's first-ever guide for exterior and interior security features, NFPA 730: Guide for Premises Security addresses security in all occupancies from residential dwellings to large industrial complexes. Uniform guidelines help you assess vulnerability and design appropriate security plans.
Provisions describe construction, protection, and occupancy features and practices intended to reduce security risks to life and property.
Topics covered include:
- General requirements and facility classifications
- Security vulnerability assessment
- Exterior security devices and systems
- Physical security devices
- Interior security systems
- Security planning
- Measures to control security vulnerabilities in educational, healthcare, and other facilities
The Guide also addresses protocols for special events, and the responsibilities of security personnel. (Softbound, 91 pp., 2006)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|