NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations, 2004 Edition
|Item # 92104|
Conduct more accurate and thorough fire and explosion investigations with the 2004 NFPA 921!
Based on established scientific principals, NFPA 921: Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations is trusted as the benchmark for safe and systematic investigations by fire investigators as well as by attorneys and insurance professionals. It's so important that most certification programs for fire investigators use material from NFPA 921.
The 2004 edition covers every aspect of the investigation process and reflects the most current scientific findings, court rulings, and technological trends, including:
- Updated material, new drawings, and additional examples in the chapter on Documenting the Investigation. Plus, all forms in NFPA 906: Guide for Fire Incident Field Notes have been revised and incorporated as an Annex to this chapter.
- A revised and reorganized chapter on Legal Considerations that more effectively describes the legal system as it relates to fire investigation
- A new chapter on Analyzing the Incident for Cause and Responsibility
Additional new and revised provisions concern:
- Safety of the investigator during evidence storage, laboratory tests, and live fire testing as well as at the fire scene
- Proper use of digital imaging technology
- How fire spreads to other compartments in a building as well as fire spread within a single compartment
- Ignitable Liquid Burn Patterns
- Arcing Involving Uninsulated Conductors
- Static discharge arcs
Order your copy today and get the guidance you need to present accurate findings and the solid backup to support and defend your conclusions and analysis! (Softbound, 262 pp., 2004)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|