NFPA 1125: Code for the Manufacture of Model Rocket and High Power Rocket Motors, 2012 Edition
|Item # 112512|
Implement the latest safeguards for model rocket manufacturing as defined in the 2012 NFPA 1125.
NFPA 1125: Code for the Manufacture of Model Rocket and High Power Rocket Motors provides requirements for safety in the manufacture of model and high power rocket motors, and ensures reliability of rocket motors and motor-reloading kits and their components.
Only the 2012 edition includes these critical safety improvements:
- Update of definitions to be consistent with federal regulations definition changes and to provide consistency between the three rocketry standards
- Requirement for including warning labels on model rocket motors that produce sparks to warn of the additional hazard
- Added rules clarifying the labeling requirements for rocket motors or motor reloading kits classified as high power and establishing that these motors are only for sale to certified users 18 years or older
- Certification testing requirements expanded to address rocket motors that provide a user-selected time delay feature
- Wider range of high power rocket motor casing temperatures permitted based on results of National Association of Rocketry tests
This important Code is essential for model rocket enthusiasts/hobbyists and high power rocketry practitioners, as well as manufacturers of model and high power rocket motors and motor reloading kits. (Softbound, 25 pp., 2012)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|