2013 NFPA 13: Fire Sprinkler Protection for Storage Self-Guided Online Course
|Item # OL012|
NFPA® has created a series of online courses on the 2013 edition of NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems. Take one course or the entire series and learn at your own pace!*
Learn about fire sprinkler protection for storage in this important module in the updated NFPA 13 Online Course Series.
The lessons in this self-guided online training based on the 2013 NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems -- Fire Sprinkler Protection for Storage -- provide you with a greater understanding of the factors concerning storage protection, such as what is being stored, how it is stored, how high it is stored, and the building height and clearance. These factors enable you to analyze the various protection options and then make the best choice for each individual situation.
The training also covers determining the proper storage commodity classification along with the storage arrangement, which allows the designer to choose the appropriate chapter in the Standard for deciding upon appropriate and acceptable protection criteria.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Differentiate between the different types of storage arrangements
- Classify the various commodity types
- Identify factors that affect storage protection
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing water-based fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
*The six modules in the 2013 NFPA 13: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems Self-Guided Online Course Series include:
- Introduction to NFPA 13 and Occupancy Hazard Classifications Self-Guided Online Course
- Fire Sprinkler System Types and Applications Self-Guided Online Course
- Water Supplies and Design Approaches for Fire Sprinkler Systems Self-Guided Online Course
- Working Plans, Hydraulic Calculations, and System Acceptance Self-Guided Online Course
- Fire Sprinkler System Components and their Usage Self-Guided Online Course
- Fire Sprinkler Protection for Storage Self-Guided Online Course
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|