Commissioning Fire Alarm Systems Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL037|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the requirements for commissioning a fire alarm system. Commissioning a fire alarm is much more than the initial testing when the system is new.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand the primary objectives that a fire alarm system will be designed to meet
- Understand why design drawings and system specifications need to be provided for all fire alarm systems
- List the items required for a proper fire alarm system commissioning process
- Explain why a thorough inspection of the system is required prior to any testing
- Define key terms, including acceptance test, re-acceptance test, design drawings, and system specifications
- Explain when a fire alarm system is considered commissioned
- List the people or parties who are stakeholders fire alarm system commissioning
- Explain the purpose of a test plan and list the items that a test plan should include
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|