Module 3: Commissioning Smoke Control Systems Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL048|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the basics of commissioning and periodic testing for smoke control systems. Since smoke control systems must be installed and approved before a building is actually constructed, commissioning and periodic testing have been required to increase the probability that smoke management systems will function as designed in the event of a fire.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand the difference between smoke control commissioning and periodic testing
- Recognize key terms used in smoke control testing references and standards
- Be aware of some common smoke control commissioning and testing requirements
- Be familiar with basic smoke control system components
- Understand the instruments used in testing
- Be familiar with smoke control commissioning, testing, and documentation procedures
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|