Smoke Control Self-Guided Online Course Series
|Item # DLS011|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online series covers the basics of smoke control systems. The series includes four course modules.
These modules are included in the series:
- Nature of Smoke
- Module 1: Pressurization Smoke Control Systems
- Module 2: Smoke Control Systems for Large Volume Spaces
- Module 3: Commissioning Smoke Control Systems
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Discuss the basic principles of smoke movement within buildings
- Recognize common methods of active and passive smoke control, and the code requirements for smoke control systems.
- Discuss design configurations for smoke control systems, the available design tools and the factors that affect design configurations.
- Explain the difference between smoke control commissioning and periodic testing
- Recognize key terms used in smoke control testing references and standards
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Continuing Education Credit:
Successfully complete this series and earn .4 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|