NFPA 101A: Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety, 2013 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 101A Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 101A13A|
Annotated by Ron Coté
Applying alternative approaches to the Life Safety Code® is a complex process. Work confidently with the 2013 NFPA 101A Annotated PDF!
Users of NFPA 101A: Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety can tap into a wealth of extra commentary, advice, and color imagery using the 2013 Guide's Annotated PDF Edition of the code book. NFPA 101A provides a formalized method for using equivalency options for Life Safety Code compliance for health care, residential board and care, detention and correctional, business, and educational occupancy types. This Annotated PDF Edition provides extra information that helps designers, installers, and insurance professionals navigate the process correctly, without missing any steps.
NFPA 101A Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Guide, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 101A text including forms for recording building and life safety features, worksheets, and other tools involved in a formalized method for presenting an equivalency request to the AHJ.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 101A.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Guide.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 101A Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
Ensure safety to life in non-traditional or innovative structures.The 2013 NFPA 101A Annotated PDF helps you judge equivalency and make the right decisions about ensuring safety to life. (PDF, 93 pp., 2013; with 149 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|