NFPA 140: Standard on Motion Picture and Television Production Studio Soundstages, Approved Production Facilities, and Production Locations Handbook, 2013 Edition
|Item # 14013A|
Author: Ron Coté
Provide fire protection for movie and TV production facilities with the 2013 NFPA 140 Handbook.
NFPA 140: Standard on Motion Picture and Television Production Studio Soundstages, Approved Production Facilities, and Production Locations addresses design, construction, operation, and maintenance of facilities used in motion picture and television industry productions. Compliance is essential in these highly specialized environments -- make sure you're prepared with the exclusive Handbook.
Commentary helps you understand how the Standard aligns with the NEC®, NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code®, NFPA 13, and other NFPA® codes.
The Standard's requirements blend daily operational needs with the latest principles of fire protection, property protection, and life safety. When you have questions, the NFPA 140 Handbook delivers instant access to a wealth of extra information.
NFPA 140 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 140 text including changes related to required instructions for soundstage audiences; use or storage of flammable and combustible liquids; hydrants, standpipes, and fire department connections; and grounding of electrical services per NFPA 70® (NEC).
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 140.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The 2013 NFPA 140 Handbook takes you behind the scenes to ensure fire safety. Work with a level of compliance support that's vital for set designers, architects, engineers, maintenance professionals, and AHJs charged with ensuring safety. (PDF, 11 pp., 2013; with 26 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|