NFPA 1851: Standard on Selection, Care, and Maintenance of Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2014 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 1851 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 185114A|
Annotated by David Trebisacci
Instantly access NFPA 1851 rules and expert commentary for the selection, care, and maintenance of fire fighter protective ensembles.
To maximize firefighter safety on the line, fire departments reference NFPA 1851: Selection, Care, and Maintenance of Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting with requirements on how to select, care for, and maintain protective ensembles. The new 2014 edition NFPA 1851 Annotated PDF adds expert commentary to the Standard's provisions concerning firefighter coats, helmets, shrouds and hoods to trousers, gloves, footwear elements, and more.
The 2012 NFPA 1851 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- You'll gain electronic access to the complete 2014 NFPA 1851 text with rules concerning ensemble use; inspections and their frequency; cleaning, decontamination, and repair; and verified Independent Service Providers (ISP) training and functions
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that help you interpret requirements correctly. Link directly to all-new commentary written by authorities with expert knowledge of NFPA 1851.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- See the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Reference new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Instant searches and interactive PDF functionality saves you time.
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 1851 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
NFPA 1851: Selection, Care, and Maintenance of Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting Annotated PDF provides the complete detailed information you need to for PPE that protects department members in a dangerous occupation. (PDF, 55 pp., 2014; with 18 pages annotations, 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|