NFPA 225: Model Manufactured Home Installation Standard, 2013 Edition
|Item # 22513|
Consult the 2013 NFPA 225 for comprehensive, up-to-date installation criteria for manufactured homes.
The 2013 NFPA 225: Model Manufactured Home Installation Standard presents the latest guidelines for safe, efficient, and effective installation of manufactured homes.
- Preparation of sites intended for manufactured homes
- Foundations on which the manufactured homes are installed
- Procedures for on-site installation and erection
- Management of appliances and utility connections
- Anchoring of the home and protection against seismic events, floods, and wind
Keep pace with changes in the 2013 edition, including:
- New retroactivity provisions specify that requirements are retroactive only where specified or in those cases where the AHJ determines that the existing situation presents an imminent danger.
- New definition added for imminent danger.
- New section on water mist sprinkler systems requires such systems to have a water supply system that complies with NFPA 13D: Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems in One and Two-Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes or the additional requirements of NFPA 750: Standard on Water Mist Fire Protect Systems.
From site preparation through final inspection, the 2013 NFPA 225 gives engineers, manufacturers, and AHJs the guidance they need to help ensure the safety and health of manufactured home users. (Softbound, 64 pp., 2013)
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|