NFPA 52: Vehicular Gaseous Fuel Systems Code, 2013 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 52 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 5213A|
Annotated by: Susan Bershad
Added explanations and images in the 2013 NFPA 52 Annotated PDF facilitate compliance with rules for CNG and LNG fuel systems.
In response to heightened interest in the design, installation, operation, and maintenance of CNG and LNG engine fuel systems and dispensing systems, NFPA® introduces the 2013 NFPA 52: Vehicular Gaseous Fuel Systems Code Annotated PDF Edition. This essential PDF combines expert commentary and full-color art with the latest fire safety rules for compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel systems and liquefied natural gas (LNG) systems on all vehicle types -- plus their respective compression, storage, and dispensing systems. The Code also applies to all facilities with LNG storage in containers of 70,000 gallons or less. The Annotated PDF answers questions and helps you achieve compliance.
The 2013 NFPA 52 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Code, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 52 with its revised scope focusing exclusively on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) vehicular fuels. Requirements for hydrogen vehicular fuels have been moved to NFPA 2: Hydrogen Technologies Code.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 52.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the 2013 NFPA 52 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you also purchase the print NFPA 52 Softbound for the field.
Correctly apply 2013 NFPA 52 to ensure public and facility safety. Work with expert advice in the Annotated PDF. (PDF, 58 pp., 2013; with 8 pages annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|