NFPA 79: Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery Handbook, 2015 Edition, 2015 Edition
|Item # 7915A|
|Format||Available **||List||Member *||Cart|
|** Order it now! You will not be charged until each product ships or is ready for download.|
Author: Mark Cloutier
Get up-to-date on industrial machinery safety and compliance with the electronic 2015 NFPA 79 Handbook. Save 15% on the Standard and Handbook Set!
NFPA 79's requirements have changed. Apply the new best practices for the full spectrum of industrial equipment -- from single-motored drill presses to complex automated manufacturing systems -- with the 2015 NFPA 79: Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery Handbook. This powerful format spells out essential protection for operators, equipment, facilities, and work-in-progress through updated commentary on the "whys" behind the rules.
The NFPA 79 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2015 NFPA 79 text, including revisions that correlate with the National Electrical Code® (NEC®), NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®, and IEC 60204-1. NFPA 79's Section 6.6, Arc Flash Hazard Warning clarifies that the requirement is to warn, not to protect, qualified individuals of a potential arc flash hazard. This change aligns with the 2014 NEC revision to 110.16.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 79.
- Link to exclusive full-color images not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The Handbook provides safety managers, electrical designers, engineers, installers, owners, AHJs, and equipment manufacturers with background and rationale that can improve NFPA 79 application and compliance. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, Approx. 115 pp., 2015)
Best Value: Save 15% on the authoritative 2015 NFPA 79 and Handbook Set.
Purchase both the 2015 NFPA 79 Standard and its Handbook for the best access to industry essentials at the best price. This Set put requirements and expert answers at your command 24/7, so you can mitigate electrical hazards by understanding NFPA 79's intent and correct application. (Standard, Approx. 98 pp., 2015; Handbook PDF, Approx. 115 pp, 2015)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|