2013 NFPA 20: Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection Self-Guided Online Course Series
|Item # OLS004|
This self-guided online series is the ideal starting point for gaining a basic knowledge about the 2013 NFPA 20.
Work at your own pace to gain a solid understanding of the 2013 edition of NFPA 20: Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection. Start with a high-level overview of this important NFPA® Standard and then progress to the basic installation requirements for centrifugal fire pumps.
Two modules are included in the series:
- NFPA 20: Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection Self-Guided Online Course
- NFPA 20: Design and Installation of Fire Pumps Self-Guided Online Course
Upon completion you should be able to:
- State the purpose of fire pumps
- Differentiate between the four types of centrifugal fire pumps
- List the requirements for fire pump performance
- Identify the requirements for protecting fire pump equipment
- Identify design requirements for pump houses and rooms
- Define "Balanced Flow" and "Unbalanced Flow"
Who Will Benefit:
Sprinkler system engineers, designers, plan reviewers, installers, maintenance personnel, inspectors, manufacturers, and insurers
Continuing Education Credit:
Complete both online modules and earn .2 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course series, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site.
Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|