NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems Handbook, 2013 Edition, 2013 Edition
|Item # 11013A|
Author: Christopher D. Coache
Provide secure emergency power with new facts and advice only in the 2013 NFPA 110 Handbook. Save 15% with the Standard and Handbook Set!
Emergency power supplies must be available on demand, and with the 2013 NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems Handbook, you'll have the extra information you need to ensure systems are ready in the event that the primary power source fails.
In addition to the latest Standard with performance requirements for an alternate source of electrical power, this must-have Handbook adds expert commentary on the "whys" behind the rules for power sources, transfer equipment, controls, supervisory equipment, and related electrical and mechanical auxiliary and accessory equipment.
The 2013 NFPA 110 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 110 text. This edition removes the mandate for a 96-hour fuel supply for Level 1 systems in a seismic area, and includes added references to ASTM standards and additional Annex material addressing fuel quality and storage issues.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to answers that help you avoid errors that could jeopardize safety. Link directly to commentary written by experts with an in-depth knowledge of NFPA 110.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with commentary.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The right time to resolve issues concerning emergency power is before a power disruption occurs. Be prepared with the 2013 NFPA 110 Handbook. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 62 pp., 2013)
Best value: Save 15% on the 2013 NFPA 110 and Handbook Set.
Purchase both the 2013 NFPA 110 Standard and its Handbook for the best access to industry essentials at the best price. This Set put requirements and expert answers at your command 24/7, so you can safeguard building occupants by understanding NFPA 110's intent and rationale concerning auxiliary power. (Standard, 39 pp., 2013; Handbook PDF, 62 pp., 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|