NFPA 730: Guide for Premises Security, 2011 Edition
|Item # 73011|
Completely revised 2011 NFPA 730 includes a new security plan based on Department of Homeland Security (DSH) material.
Meet today's security demands and reduce vulnerabilities to life and property with this completely revised and restructured edition of NFPA 730: Guide for Premises Security. Uniform guidelines help you accurately assess vulnerability and design appropriate security plans for all occupancy types, from one- and two-family dwellings to large industrial complexes. Provisions describe construction, protection, and occupancy features and practices intended to reduce security risks. The Guide also covers protocols for special events and the roles and responsibilities of security personnel.
Major changes in the 2011 NFPA 730:
- Revised security plan incorporating new material from DHS
- New, one-stop chapter for security planning and Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVA)
- Revised Chapter 7: Physical Security Devices adds new definitions for primary and secondary perimeters, and new coverage of unsecured and secured areas
- All-new Chapter 8: Crime Prevention through Environmental Design consolidates critical information into a single source
- Annex A includes new guidance on active shooters
- Enhanced annexes include informational material formerly contained within the Guide itself
Update to the 2011 NFPA 730 and develop a security plan based on the latest research and results concerning real-world issues and concerns. (Softbound, 87 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|