NFPA 780: Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems Handbook, 2011 Edition
|Item # 78011A|
Author: Richard Roux
Reduce risks from lightning exposure with expanded information in the 2011 NFPA 780 Handbook.
Work with the latest lightning exposure safeguards plus expert advice with the NFPA 780: Standard for the Installation of Lightning Protection Systems Handbook include a new chapter on protection for wind turbines, a new chapter for lightning protection of structures housing ammunition and explosive materials, and a new section on rooftop helipads. This Handbook helps you apply the expanded provisions correctly.
The NFPA 780 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2011 NFPA 780 text with comprehensive requirements for reducing hazards associated with lightning.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 780.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The 2011 NFPA 780 Handbook is essential for designers, installers, insurance professionals, and AHJs.
Improve your understanding and ability to mitigate fire risk and related hazards associated with lightning strikes. (PDF, 71 pp., 2011; with 43 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|