NFPA 92: Standard for Smoke Control Systems, 2012 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 92 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 9212A|
Annotated by Tracy Vecchiarelli
NFPA 92, the only one-stop source for requirements on smoke control systems, is now available with hyperlinked applications advice!
NFPA 92: Standard for Smoke Control Systems gives fire protection professionals and public safety officials a convenient source for requirements on all types of systems used to address the impact of smoke from fire -- information previously found in two Standards: NFPA 92A: Standard for Smoke-Control Systems Utilizing Barriers and Pressure Differences and NFPA 92B: Standard for Smoke Management Systems in Malls, Atria, and Large Spaces.
This exclusive Annotated PDF adds expert commentary to the Standard's mandatory provisions for the design, installation, and testing of both new and retrofitted smoke control systems in buildings.
The 2012 NFPA 92 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 92 text including definitions, design fundamentals, smoke management calculation procedures, building equipment and controls, smoke control system documentation, information on testing, and more.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 92.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the 2013 NFPA 92 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you also purchase the print NFPA 92 Softbound for the field.
The NFPA 92: Smoke Control Systems Annotated PDF helps you avoid errors and oversights that could jeopardize lives. It's an essential tool for enforcers, engineers, architects, and industry professionals concerned with or responsible for public safety. (PDF, 80 pp., 2012; with xx pages annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|