2014 FPW™ (Fire Prevention Week™) News
|Item # FACT14|
Information-packed 2014 FPW™ News reminds families why smoke alarms are life-saving essentials.
Give people the inside story on smoke alarms with NFPA®'s 4-page 2014 FPW News. These all-new references combine a handy monthly smoke alarm checklist, colorful diagrams that explain how smoke alarms work, and interesting facts that are easy to understand and remember. Designed for adults, they promote this year's Fire Prevention Week™ theme -- "Working Smoke Alarms Save Lives. Test Yours Every Month!"
FPW News makes smoke alarm basics clear, such as:
- Install smoke alarms in every bedroom, outside each sleeping area, and on every level of the home (including the basement).
- For the best protection, interconnect all smoke alarms throughout the home. When one sounds, they all sound.
- An ionization smoke alarm is generally more responsive to flaming fires, and a photoelectric smoke alarm is generally more responsive to smoldering fires.
- Test alarms at least once a month by pushing the test button.
- Replace smoke alarms when they are 10 years old or if they do not respond properly when tested.
Dynamic 2014 FPW News also reminds people to make and practice a home fire escape plan, and includes a brief history of Fire Prevention Week. Order FPW News today and give people the knowledge they need to keep themselves and their families safe from fire! (Adult, Tabloid size 10.5" x 15", Package of 100)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|