Fire Safety on the Job Brochures
|Item # BR41N|
Show employees how to prevent fires at work and what to do if fire strikes with NFPA®'s new Fire Safety on the Job Brochures.
On average, six office building fires are reported per day. That's why everyone from new hires to seasoned staff needs to be aware of fire safety basics that can head off disaster. NFPA's new Fire Safety on the Job Brochures use eye-catching visuals and clear explanations to prepare employees to identify and fix fire hazards, plan ahead for a fire emergency, and escape safely if fire strikes.
Raise awareness, reduce risks, and make sure employees are prepared for a fire emergency by reminding staff to:
- Turn off appliances and unplug them after workers leave.
- Smoke in designated areas only.
- Report damaged electrical cords to building maintenance.
- Be prepared -- know the sound of your building's alarm and how to escape from every area of the building.
- Sound the alarm, even for a small fire, and get out quickly.
- Know what special considerations apply to fires in high-rise buildings.
Make sure fire safety is the first priority for everyone on the job. (Adult, Package of 100)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|