Fire In Your Home Booklet
|Item # SPP52P|
Fire in Your Home covers fire safety from A-Z to help families turn their "Home Sweet Home" into a "Home Fire-Safe Home."
Fully updated and featuring more photos and illustrations than ever, NFPA®'s 2014 Fire In Your Home Booklet is more comprehensive than any previous edition -- making this the most expansive, single-source fire safety library we've ever developed! Best of all, it's still handy digest-sized, with engaging, full-color graphics and illustrations that clarify scores of essential fire facts and safety information families need to protect themselves and their homes from fire dangers.
Every household will benefit from proven fire safety advice in easy-to-understand messages on:
- Fire dynamics -- help people understand why fires burn, where they are most likely to start, and what makes a deadly fire
- Smoke alarms -- people often underestimate the spread of smoke and the importance of having enough working smoke alarms.
- The whys and hows behind CO alarms and automatic sprinkler systems
- Home fire escape planning for all ages, including older adults, people with disabilities, young children, and high-rise residents
- Everyday fire prevention strategies involving cooking, heating, electricity, smoking, candles, clothes dryers, medical oxygen, flammable and combustible liquids, generators, barbecuing and grilling, holidays, special safety tips for kids, and much more
- Tips for using portable fire extinguishers
Empower families to make every day safer from fire!
A table of contents provides easy lookup. And because these booklets come in packages of 100, they'll help stretch your budget so you can protect more people throughout your community. Distribute Fire in Your Home at open houses, safety fairs, fire prevention presentations, and other outreach programs to help stop fires and the injuries, deaths, and property damage they cause. (Adult, 5.25" x 7.25", 75 pp., Package of 100)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|