NFPA 1: Fire Code, 2015 Edition
|Item # 115|
|Description||Table of Contents|
Advance to the 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code based on the latest NFPA® codes and standards governing fire and life safety.
Adopted in jurisdictions throughout North America, NFPA 1: Fire Code presents a comprehensive, integrated approach to fire code regulation and hazard management. Fully updated for 2015, this edition features extracts from and references to more than 130 NFPA codes and standards. Staying up-to-code gives fire marshals, AHJs, code officials, inspectors, facility owners and managers -- and anyone involved with hazardous materials -- the latest fire protection requirements for fire alarm, sprinkler, and life safety issues.
Get extracts from widely used NFPA codes and standards including:
- The 2015 editions of NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code®, NFPA 30: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, and NFPA 30A: Code for Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities and Repair Garages
- The 2014 editions of NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code and NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- The 2013 editions of NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems and NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
Major changes in the 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code:
- Chapter 18 includes mandatory requirements on fire hydrant location and distribution -- to assist designers with planning and AHJs and other authorities with inspections.
- Added mandates for carbon monoxide detection and alarm for new educational and new day care facilities and other changes reflect safeguards in the 2015 NFPA 101.
- Coverage of fire alarm systems for occupancies now mirrors NFPA 101 to provide additional information and reduce reference time.
Don't delay -- prevent injuries and deaths and advance safety for the public and first responders with the 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code. (Softbound, 711 pp., 2015)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|