NFPA 291: Recommended Practice for Fire Flow Testing and Marking of Hydrants, 2013 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 291 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 29113A|
Annotated by Matt Klaus
Stay informed about adequate water supplies with the 2013 NFPA 291 Annotated PDF's expert commentary and visuals.
Newly revised to recommend testing of both public and private hydrants, the 2013 edition of NFPA 291 is essential for anyone involved with sprinkler systems, including designers, consultants, insurance representatives, AHJs, and installing contractors. In this annotated PDF, you'll work with extra details and visuals that help you understand and apply today's best practices.
NFPA 291 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the document, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 291 including how to determine the rate of flow available at various locations for fire-fighting purposes, classify hydrants in accordance with their rated capacities, and color-code hydrants to indicate their class.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 291.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the 2013 NFPA 291 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
A fire emergency is no time to learn about fire flow testing of hydrants -- make sure it's done right with the 2013 NFPA 291 Annotated PDF. (PDF, 15 pp., 2013; with 9 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|