NFPA 70®: National Electrical Code® (NEC®) Handbook, 2014 Edition
|Item # 70HB14|
Editor-in-Chief: Mark W. Earley
Editors: Christopher D. Coache, Mark Cloutier, and Gil Moniz
The 2014 National Electrical Code® Handbook from NFPA® explains today's NEC® in full. There's nothing else like it!
A one-stop source of National Electrical Code information, the 2014 NEC Handbook from NFPA does much more than bring you up-to-code -- it also explains the reasoning behind NFPA 70®: NEC concepts, provides real-world examples, and gives you the background behind Code revisions, so you can work with authority.
Trust the only NEC Code reference that has it all:
- Complete 2014 NEC text for convenient reference
- Explanations from experts involved with NEC development
- First-time commentary on four new articles that expand NEC coverage to address industry needs
- Commentary on important changes involving AFCIs and GFCIs, electrical worker safety, and green energy systems
- Full-color photos and visuals such as schematics, floor plans, flow charts, and cross-sectional graphics
- Extracted data from other NFPA documents and UL White Book
Written by experts who are at the center of the NEC development process.
The 2014 NEC Handbook is loaded with essential information about Code application, from the experts who know the NEC best. Revised NEC text is highlighted in yellow to make Code changes stand out. Commentary and examples are printed in blue. Vertical rules alert you to new articles, figures, and tables; and bullets signal deletions.
Insightful, comprehensive, and dependable, no other source compares with the 2014 NEC Handbook!
Work with the authority trusted by electrical contractors, engineers, electricians, safety officials, inspectors, and architects nationwide. Order your 2014 NEC Handbook today from NFPA. (Hardbound, 1270 pp., 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|