2007 Changes to NFPA 72®, Module 2 Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL012|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers changes in the 2007 edition of NFPA 72® Chapter 4 - "Fundamentals of Fire Alarm Systems." Other courses cover the changes made to other chapters in the Code.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand the new clarification of requirements to follow "manufacturers" published instructions as well as the requirements of the Code
- Explain the expanded requirements for qualifications of fire alarm system designers and installers
- Explain new requirements for marking of batteries
- Explain revised requirements for protection of fire alarm control units
- Explain clarified annunciation and zoning requirements
- Understand expanded requirements for procedures to handle impairments to fire alarm systems
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|