Proprietary Station Fire Alarm Systems Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL031|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers requirements for proprietary station supervising systems and manual fire alarm systems. Proprietary systems are established by owners of properties that want to control the fire alarm signaling systems themselves. Manual systems give occupants a method to initiate a fire alarm signal.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand the other fire protection/life safety systems that are allowed to be interconnected with proprietary station fire alarm systems
- Understand construction and access requirements for proprietary stations
- Define key concepts, including subsidiary station, contiguous property, retransmission, non-contiguous property, and manual fire alarm system
- Explain proprietary station requirements for recording, personnel, retransmission, signal retransmission, signal disposition
- Explain mounting requirements for manual stations
- List the requirements for location of manual stations, relative to exits and travel distance
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|