Fire Alarm Inspection and Maintenance Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL032|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers responsibility for the elements of system inspection and maintenance programs, and what it takes to put these in place. Once a properly designed system is installed, inspection, testing and maintenance programs will dictate how well the system continues to meet its intended goals.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Describe the owner's responsibility for the fire alarm system, with regard to inspection; maintenance; impairment notification; inspection, testing and maintenance notification; and alarm system contracting for inspection, testing and maintenance services
- Understand why inspections are critical to a fire alarm system
- Explain the basic requirements for maintenance of a fire alarm system
- Explain the periodic inspection requirements for fire alarm control units, batteries, initiating devices, notification appliances, and signal transmission equipment
- Explain the items that should be considered during an inspection of fire alarm system equipment
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|