Fire Alarm System Testing Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL034|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the proper method of testing and the frequency that tests should be conducted for fire alarm system components.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- List the elements required for a fire alarm system testing plan
- List the responsibilities of the owner relative to fire alarm system testing
- Explain the need for an impairment plan as it applies to fire alarm system testing
- Define key terms, including test, impairment to fire alarm systems, initiating device, notification appliance, detector sensitivity, solid joist (relative to heat detectors), supervisory signal, alarm signal, and trouble signal
- Explain how to determine the proper methods for testing fire alarm system components
- Explain how to determine the proper frequency for testing fire alarm system components
- List the equipment required to properly test components and conductors in a fire alarm system
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|