NFPA 1000: Standard for Fire Service Professional Qualifications Accreditation and Certification Systems, 2011 Edition
|Item # 100011|
Use the 2011 edition of NFPA 1000 to help ensure fire service professionals are prepared for the real world.
NFPA 1000: Standard for Fire Service Professional Qualifications Accreditation and Certification Systems establishes the minimum criteria for accrediting bodies, and for the assessment and validation of the process used to certify fire and related emergency response personnel to professional qualifications standards.
NFPA 1000 is essential for:
- Organizations providing accreditation to entities certifying fire and related emergency response personnel and institutions of higher education granting degrees for non-engineering, fire-related academic programs
- Entities certifying fire and related emergency response personnel as having met or complied with a recognized national standard
- Non-engineering, fire-related, academic, degree-granting programs offered by institutions of higher education
New in the 2011 edition:
- Added and clarified definitions
- Added language designed to strengthen the ethical expectations of accrediting bodies
- Editorial changes to help ensure delineation between training, education, and certification
Keep standards high and the public protected with the 2011 NFPA 1000. (Softbound, 15 pp., 2011)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|