NFPA 1500: Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program Handbook, 2013 Edition
|Item # 150013A|
Author: Ken Holland
Work with added expertise! Consult the new 2013 NFPA 1500 Handbook on many aspects of health and occupational safety.
NFPA 1500: Standard on Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program provides the latest performance requirements for every aspect of health and safety in career, volunteer, private, and military fire departments. First-time commentary in this new Handbook helps you understand and correctly apply the protocols required for everything from fire fighter training, vehicles, and tools to emergency operations, medical and physical requirements, incident stress, and protective clothing and equipment.
The 2013 NFPA 1500 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- You'll gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 1500 text -- including recent changes incorporating industry developments and lessons learned.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer your questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 1500.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Protect department members with the latest occupational safety and health requirements. Apply provisions right with expert advice only in the NFPA 1500 Handbook. (PDF, 88 pp., 2013; with 14 pages annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|