NFPA 1911: Standard for the Inspection, Maintenance, Testing, and Retirement of In-Service Automotive Fire Apparatus Handbook, 2012 Edition
|Item # 191112A|
Author: Ryan Depew
If you're responsible for inspecting, servicing, or testing fire apparatus, get answers and support in the NFPA 1911 Handbook.
For developing a program for the care of fire department apparatus, nothing compares with the NFPA 1911: Inspection, Maintenance, Testing, and Retirement of In-Service Automotive Fire Apparatus. Mechanics Handbook, maintenance shop supervisors, and testing company personnel will have the entire Standard in a fully searchable PDF -- plus expert commentary on the "whys" behind the rules to clear up questions and confusion.
The NFPA 1911 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 1911 text. New material in this edition includes testing requirements for addressing aerial apparatus that has envelope control.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid errors that could jeopardize safety. Link directly to commentary written by experts with an in-depth knowledge of NFPA 1911.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Correctly inspect, maintain, and conduct in-service testing of fire apparatus using the 2012 NFPA 1911 Handbook.
After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 105 pp., 2012; with 46 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|