NFPA 1971: Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 1971 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 197113A|
Annotated by David Trebisacci
Safeguard fire fighters by choosing PPE that complies with the 2013 NFPA 1971. Reference the new Annotated PDF with hyperlinked commentary.
Add confidence in your ability to interpret and apply provisions in NFPA 1971: Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, the NFPA® document that establishes minimum levels of protection from thermal, physical, environmental, and blood borne pathogen hazards encountered during structural and proximity fire fighting operations. The Standard also includes optional provisions for limited protection from specified chemicals, biological agents, and radiological particulates (CBRN) terrorism agents. First-time commentary in the new Annotated PDF edition helps you understand provisions and save lives.
The 2013 NFPA 1971 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- You'll gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 1971 text with provisions governing the design, performance, testing, and certification for structural and proximity fire fighting ensembles and ensemble elements that include coats, trousers, coveralls, helmets, gloves, footwear, and interface components.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 1971.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Savings offer: Get the 2013 NFPA 1971 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you also purchase the print NFPA 1971 Softbound for the field.
Protect lives on the line! Get the complete detailed information you need to ensure first responders are equipped for safety in the NFPA 1971 Annotated PDF. (PDF, 145 pp., 2013; with xx pages annotations, 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|