Trench Rescue: Awareness, Operations, Technician, Second Edition
|Item # RES29708|
Author: C.V. Martinette, Jr.
Prepare for specialized rescue scenarios with Trench Rescue.
Trench Rescue: Awareness, Operations, Technician, Second Edition is the most comprehensive textbook ever published on rescue operations in trench emergencies. Learn from author C.V. "Buddy" Martinette, one of the fire service's predominant experts on trench rescue, as he explains everything from basic concepts of risk benefit to practical procedures for technician-level trench protective systems.
Gain important knowledge with up-to-date coverage, including:
- Trench tools and equipment
- Rescue system preparation
- Types of collapse
- Hazard control
- NFPA 1670: Standard on Operations and Training for Technical Search and Rescue Incidents, 2004 Edition, Chapter 11: Trench and Excavation
- NFPA 1006: Standard for Rescue Technician Professional Qualifications, 2003 Edition, Chapter 11: Trench Rescue
- OSHA CFR § 1926 Subpart P, Excavations
Enhance learning with these features:
- Knowledge and Skills Objectives--Identifies key concepts
- You are the Rescue Technician--Case studies stimulate discussion
- Voices of Experience--Expert advice based on real-life experiences from masters of the trade
- Skill Drills--Written, step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills and procedures
- Tips Boxes--Call-outs reiterate key points from the author.
- Wrap-Up--Key terms, "Just the Dirt" review, and chapter questions help students prepare for exams.
- Student Workbook--Students can follow along with instructor PowerPoint® slides and take notes directly within the textbook.
(Softbound, 318 pp., 2008)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|