National Fire Codes® Archive Set, 2013 Edition
Buy the Book & PDF combo for the best value and the most advanced searching capabilities!
|Item # NFC13ST|
The 2013 National Fire Codes® Archive Set provides easy, hands-on access to the latest codes and standards.
Major documents in the National Fire Codes have changed. Get up-to-code now and avoid errors and violations with comprehensive, reliable information. puts the latest editions of all the nearly 300 NFPA® documents within reach, giving you a convenient on-the-job tool plus a handy permanent archive.
Ideal for in-depth code research, the 2013 NFC Archive Set includes the latest editions of NFPA® codes and standards in 17 volumes plus a time-saving Master Index.
Buy the Print Set and PDF together to speed code research with the PDF's advanced search functionality.
You'll work with new and updated 2013 documents reflecting important safety developments, including:
- NFPA 10: Portable Fire Extinguishers
- NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems
- NFPA 13R: Installation of Sprinkler Systems in Low-Rise Residential Occupancies
- NFPA 20: Installation of Stationary Pumps for Fire Protection
- NFPA 72®: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- NFPA 80: Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives
- NFPA 110: Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- NFPA 654: Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions from the Manufacturing, Processing, and Handling of Combustible Particulate Solids
Order for the complete library of NFPA codes and standards including all documents adopted in Fall 2012. (Softbound, Approx. 16,500 pp., 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|