NFPA 1123: Code for Fireworks Display, 2014 Edition
|Item # 112314|
Provide public and operator safety around mortars, aerial shells, salutes, and other outdoor professional fireworks with the 2014 NFPA 1123.
NFPA 1123: Code for Fireworks Display provides information on how professional outdoor fireworks displays are to be set up in order to protect both the safety of the workers handling the fireworks and those attending the fireworks display.
Trust this important Code for comprehensive safety guidelines, such as how to:
- Safely set up/install a professional fireworks display form the ground, elevated platforms, and floating vessels and platforms
- Determine how far away the audience should be from the fireworks displaying
- Establish regulations for state certification of display operators
- Establish permits for fireworks displays
Keep celebrations safe. Make sure you're up on important 2014 NFPA 1123 changes, including:
- New provisions for separation distances for marine preparation areas were added as there are many fireworks display barges being loaded near inhabited buildings and navigable waterways.
- Spectator distances from elevated display site were increased due to the increasing number of fireworks displays taking place from such sites. New annex material clarifies these requirements.
These changes make is easier for display operators to determine safety provisions for these types of displays and provide additional guidance for AHJs when issuing permits.
Prevent injuries to the viewing audience and fires that could cause property damage.
Everyone involved with such displays -- event and venue managers; state fire marshals, local AHJs, and other enforcing officials; insurance professionals, and display operators -- needs the 2014 NFPA 1123 to ensure compliance. (Softbound, 40 pp., 2014)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|