NFPA 220: Standard on Types of Building Construction Handbook, 2012 Edition
|Item # 22012A|
Author: Tracy Vecchiarelli
Commentary and visuals in the 2012 NFPA 220 Handbook help you correctly classify construction assemblies.
The 2012 NFPA 220 Handbook is a valuable source of answers and advice from the experts who understand this NFPA® Standard best. Recently updated to reflect current construction descriptions and technologies, NFPA 220: Standard on Types of Building Construction defines construction assemblies based on the combustibility and the fire resistance rating of their structural elements.
The Standard is an extract document of Section 7.2 of the NFPA 5000®: Building Construction and Safety Code® -- the only ANSI-approved building code that spans new construction and building rehabilitation. This Handbook is essential for architects, engineers, authorities having jurisdiction (AHJs), whose jobs demand a solid understanding of the requirements.
The NFPA 220 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2012 NFPA 220 text including extracted language from NFPA 90A: Standard for Installation of Air Conditioning and Ventilating Systems on ceiling cavity plenums and new definitions of 'limited-combustible material' and 'non-combustible material'.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 220.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Anyone responsible for making construction classifications can use the NFPA 220 Handbook to avoid errors and ensure adequate fire protection. (PDF, 16 pp., 2012; with 5 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|