NFPA 24: Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances Handbook, 2013 Edition
|Item # 2413A|
Author: Matt Klaus
Clear up questions and ensure adequate water supplies with advice and visuals in the 2013 NFPA 24 Handbook.
Provide more effective water-based fire protection with NFPA®'s NFPA 24: Standard for the Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances Handbook. In addition to the latest information on location and identification of department connections, protection of fire service mains, and valves controlling water supplies, the Handbook includes explanations and visuals that help you ensure adequate water supplies are available when needed.
The NFPA 24 Handbook includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 24 text, including criteria addressing underground fire service mains and related equipment, yard piping that feeds automatic sprinkler systems, yard hydrants, standpipes, and other water-based systems.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 24.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
The 2013 NFPA 24 Handbook is a valuable tool for anyone involved with water-based fire protection -- including architects, designers, installers, insurance professionals, and AHJs. (PDF, 51 pp., 2013; with 34 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|