NFPA 82: Standard on Incinerators and Waste and Linen Handling Systems and Equipment, 2009 Edition
|Item # 8209|
Reduce fire risks for incinerators and waste handling systems with the 2009 NFPA 82!
Rely on NFPA 82: Standard on Incinerators and Waste and Linen Handling Systems and Equipment for the fire-safe installation and use of waste storage rooms; containers; incinerators; compactors; and waste, linen, and laundry handling systems.
Among the changes in the 2009 edition of NFPA 82 that improve safety are:
- The scope of the standard now includes requirements for maintenance.
- New definitions of Gravity Chute intake door, pneumatic chute loading door, general access chute, and limited access chute
- Chapter 8 has been retitled Waste and Recyclables Storage Rooms.
- Requirements have also been revised in Chapter 8 to include the term recyclables due to the emphasis of recycling and LEED/green buildings.
- A new Chapter 10 has been established on Maintenance of Incinerators and Waste and Linen Handling Systems and Equipment.
This important document is a must for facility owners and managers, waste and linen chute manufacturers and designers, insurers, and AHJs. (Softbound, 23 pp., 2009)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|