Overview of Hazardous Commodities Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL049|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers flammable liquids, plastics and aerosols and discusses storage techniques and safety precautions. The course also discusses proper storage techniques, safety precautions, and official NFPA® guidelines for hazardous commodities.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- List how spills of flammables threaten warehouses by creating pools and three-dimensional fires that overwhelm sprinkler protection.
- Describe the ignition of flammable liquids.
- Understand NFPA 30's guidance on how to safely warehouse flammable and combustible liquids.
- Explain the dangers of high flash point combustible liquids like motor oil and cooking oil.
- Describe the fire hazards of various container types.
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|