Warehouse Fire Safety - Fire Problems Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL051|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
In this self-paced online course on Warehouse Fire Safety, you will be exposed to the unique and common fire problems involved with the storage of goods. The course will present the major causes of fires in warehouses and discuss the actions you can take to reduce these fires.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Describe the hazards associated with the storage of flammable or combustible liquids, aerosols or gasses
- Explain the hazards of packaging material
- List storage techniques and the fire hazards associated with them
- Understand the hazards associated with special warehouses
- List the common causes of warehouse fires
- Explain solutions to mitigate warehouse fire causes
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: designers, installers, engineers, electrical contractors, technicians, project managers, fire marshals, and architects.
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|