Protection Method Concepts Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL071|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the similarities and differences among protection methods used for different types of classified areas and how to properly select or verify the proper use of protection methods for given areas. Protection methods are ways to keep the electrical system and equipment from providing an ignition source to the ignitable materials and mixtures that may be present.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- List and describe requirements for explosion-proof enclosures
- List and explain types of dust-ignition proof equipment
- List and explain other methods of isolating electrical ignition sources in a classified area
- List and describe grounding methods for classified areas
- Understand the three elements of a lightning protection system
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone concerned with electrical safety including: electrical engineers, safety managers, electricians, electrical contractors, plant managers, facility maintenance personnel, electrical inspectors, risk managers, and project managers.
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|