National Fire Codes® Subscription Service All Access
|Item # NFCSSTERHB|
NFCSS All Access assures complete, confident compliance.
NFCSS All Access provides each individual subscriber with online access to every NFPA® code and standard, Handbooks and Annotated Editions. Written by leading electrical and fire protection authorities, Handbooks and Annotated Editions contain expert commentary and graphics to help clarify code concepts and eliminate confusion.
Compliance comes with complete understanding - NFCSS All Access provides you with the support to learn the intent and rationale behind the codes.
A subscription includes these top titles and more:
- NFPA 13: Automatic Sprinkler Systems Handbook, 2013, 2010 and 2007 Editions
- NFPA 25: Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook, 2014, 2011 and 2008 Editions
- NFPA 70®: NEC® Handbook, 2014, 2011 and 2008 Editions
- NFPA 70E®: Handbook for Electrical Safety in the Workplace,® 2012 and 2009 Editions
- NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook, 2013 and 2010 Editions
- NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® Handbook, 2012 and 2009 Editions
- NFPA 58: LP-Gas Code Handbook, 2014, 2011 and 2008 Editions
- NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code Handbook, 2012 and 2009 Editions
NFCSS All Access is:
- Unlimited -- 24/7 online access
- Comprehensive -- every code, every handbook, and Annotated editions
- Accessible -- downloadable PDFs* of codes and standards, Annotated Editions, State Code Editions, and the Annual Code Set PDF
- Current -- the most up-to-date codes, plus previous editions
- Interactive -- search function, notes, bookmarks, email, and more
- User-friendly -- easy to navigate and cross-reference to find what you need
- Insightful -- easily distinguishable handbook content, including shaded commentary from the experts plus examples, graphics, and diagrams
- Your source for confidence -- ensure you're code-current and code-compliant
NFCSS All Access is the most comprehensive resource available to fire, electrical, and building safety professionals who apply, implement, and enforce NFPA codes and standards. It's continuously updated and easy to navigate online.
Subscribe now! When 25% of NFPA codes and standards change this year, you'll be prepared.
* Please note: NFPA charges a nominal fee of $75 for PDFs of handbooks. This fee has been substantially discounted for NFCSS All Access subscribers.
For questions about your NFCSS All Access Subscription, contact customer service at 1-800-344-3555 or 1-617-770-3000 (outside the U.S. and Canada) or email email@example.com. Access to codes online requires an active subscription.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|