NFPA 55: Compressed Gases and Cryogenic Fluids Code Handbook, 2010 Edition
|Item # 5510A|
Author: Paul May
Significant changes in the 2010 NFPA 55 impact requirements for industrial and medical gas. Access expert commentary and art in the 2010 NFPA 55 Handbook.
Correctly apply the most comprehensive industrial and medical gas storage and use document 2010 NFPA 55: Compressed Gases and Cryogenic Fluids Code. The Handbook features more information on the storage, use, or handling of compressed gases or cryogenic fluids than ever presented in a single source!
The NFPA 55 Handbook includes the full Code text, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2010 NFPA 55 text -- including a chapter that incorporates and expands on the requirements from NFPA 560: Standard for the Storage, Handling, and Use of Ethylene Oxide for Sterilization and Fumigation; coverage for the installation and fire protection of gas generators; and added coverage for the operation and inspection of cathodic protection systems when installed on compressed or cryogenic gas containers or systems.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by an expert with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 55.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Code.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Put specialized facts to work with the 2010 NFPA 55 Handbook.
The 2010 edition of NFPA 55 was completely revised to change it from a standard to a code. Now the Handbook provides additional facts on how this critical document incorporates other gas documents and has been restructured to employ standard building and fire code safety concepts. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 116 pp., 2010; with 18 pp. annotations, 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|