Areas of Vulnerability Self Guided Online Course
|Item # DL061|
|Description||Terms & Specifications|
This self-paced online course covers the key areas of vulnerability in health care occupancies and how to reduce exposure. Four key areas of vulnerability are lack of training, medical gas systems, vacuum systems, and fire potential.
Upon completion you should be able to:
- Understand why proper training is essential to reduce vulnerability
- List and define the key elements of effective staff response that are represented by the acronym "RACE"
- Understand how medical gas systems operate and how to reduce vulnerability arising from them
- Understand how vacuum systems operate and how to reduce vulnerability arising from them
- Understand how to evaluate fire potential, including key factors like fuel load, potential fire duration, and heat release rate of various materials
Who Will Benefit:
Anyone whose job involves designing, reviewing, evaluating or installing fire protection systems, including: hospital engineers, hospital facility managers, hospital safety directors, risk managers, nursing home safety directors, architects, designers, and health care facility consultants.
Complete this module and qualify for .1 CEUs. Upon successful completion of a course, participants will be prompted to download the CEU certificate directly from the course site. Please verify applicability with your professional board before registering.
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|