NFPA 101A: Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety Handbook, 2013 Edition
|Item # 101A13A|
Author: Ron Coté
Applying alternative approaches to the Life Safety Code® is a complex process. Work confidently with the 2013 NFPA 101A Handbook!
Users of NFPA 101A: Guide on Alternative Approaches to Life Safety can tap into a wealth of extra commentary, advice, and color imagery using the 2013 Guide's Handbook of the code book. NFPA 101A provides a formalized method for using equivalency options for Life Safety Code compliance for health care, residential board and care, detention and correctional, business, and educational occupancy types. The Handbook provides extra information that helps designers, installers, and insurance professionals navigate the process correctly, without missing any steps.
The NFPA 101A Handbook includes the full text of the Guide, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 101A text including forms for recording building and life safety features, worksheets, and other tools involved in a formalized method for presenting an equivalency request to the AHJ.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid oversights. Link directly to all-new commentary written by experts with in-depth knowledge of NFPA 101A.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Guide.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Handbook.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Ensure safety to life in non-traditional or innovative structures.The 2013 NFPA 101A Handbook helps you judge equivalency and make the right decisions about ensuring safety to life. (PDF, 93 pp., 2013; with 149 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|