Ugly's Electrical Safety and NFPA 70E®, 2012 Edition
|Item # RES32012|
Ensure jobs comply and workers are protected from electrical hazards using updated Ugly's™ Electrical Safety and NFPA 70E®.
Pocket-sized for easy reference and portability, Ugly's Electrical Safety and NFPA 70E is a handy reference manual for electrical safety and code compliance. Based on the 2012 edition of NFPA 70E®: Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace®, this new edition summarizes current OSHA regulations as well as requirements in the National Electrical Code®.
Designed for electricians, engineers, contractors, designers, maintenance workers, inspectors, instructors, and students, Ugly's provides fast access to the most commonly referenced sections of the latest NFPA 70E and related safety standards.
Important updates in the 2012 NFPA 70E include:
- Arc-Rated (AR) vs. Flame-Resistant (FR)
- Documentation of electrical safety programs and training
- Tables have been added for direct-current systems
- New requirements for equipment labeling
- Employees shall be retrained at intervals not to exceed 3 years
(Spiralbound. 200 pp., 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|