NFPA 1041: Standard for Fire Service Instructor Professional Qualifications, 2012 Edition
|Item # 104112|
NFPA 1041: Standard for Fire Service Instructor Professional Qualifications updates the minimum job performance requirements necessary to perform the duties as a fire service instructor.
One of the original NFPA® professional qualification documents, NFPA 1041 has withstood the test of time and remains relevant to the fire service today.
Critical additions to the 2012 edition of NFPA 1041 include:
- An emphasis on safety in the learning environment
- New coverage on distinguishing different methods and techniques of instruction
- A new job performance requirement on preparing requests for resources
- New job performance requirements on scheduling single instructional sessions
- Information on developing techniques to recognize cultural diversity, bias, and discrimination when considering instruction, materials, learning environment
- Information on how to identify the elements of methodologies in a technology-based society
Update now to ensure fire service instructors have the knowledge and skills required for all levels of fire service instructor qualifications. (Softbound, Approx. 18 pp., 2012)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|