NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems, 2013 Annotated PDF Edition
Get the NFPA 110 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you buy the Book & PDF combo!
|Item # 11013A|
Annotated by Christopher D. Coache
Provide secure emergency power with new facts and advice only in the 2013 NFPA 110 Annotated PDF.
Emergency power supplies must be available on demand, and with the 2013 NFPA 110: Standard for Emergency and Standby Power Systems Annotated PDF, you'll have the extra information you need to ensure systems are ready in the event that the primary power source fails.
In addition to the latest Standard with performance requirements for an alternate source of electrical power, this must-have Annotated PDF adds expert commentary on the "whys" behind the rules for power sources, transfer equipment, controls, supervisory equipment, and related electrical and mechanical auxiliary and accessory equipment.
The 2013 NFPA 110 Annotated PDF includes the full text of the Standard, new explanations, and full-color imagery.
- Gain electronic access to the complete 2013 NFPA 110 text. This edition removes the mandate for a 96-hour fuel supply for Level 1 systems in a seismic area, and includes added references to ASTM standards and additional Annex material addressing fuel quality and storage issues.
- Hyperlinked icons take you to annotations that answer questions and help you avoid errors that could jeopardize safety. Link directly to commentary written by experts with an in-depth knowledge of NFPA 110.
- Link to exclusive full-color images, tables, figures, and diagrams not in the Standard.
- Get the big picture with a dedicated Table of Contents for sections with annotations.
- Find new chapter introductions only in the Annotated PDF.
- Save time with instant searches and interactive PDF functionality.
Safeguard building occupants by understanding NFPA 110's intent and rationale concerning auxiliary power.
Savings offer: Get the NFPA 110 Annotated PDF for only $40 when you also purchase the print NFPA 110 Softbound for the field.
The right time to resolve issues concerning emergency power is before a power disruption occurs. Be prepared with the 2013 NFPA 110 Annotated PDF. After initial download, no Internet access is required. (PDF, 39 pp., 2013; with 23 pp. annotations, 2013)
|CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT|
|YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE|